Safe Worship Service Guidelines
Beginning August 2, 2020
glad you’ve decided to attend worship at Monticello United Methodist Church!
Below are a few guidelines we ask that you follow to keep you and fellow worshippers safe from the coronavirus.
Before Attending a Worship Service
- Sign up to attend our 10:30 a.m. worship service HERE. We encourage the most vulnerable (older members and those who have a fever or compromised health) to stay home and watch online (monticello-umc.org).
- We need your help! Please consider signing up as a cleaning volunteer to help sanitize the sanctuary following worship. Sign up here.
When at the Church
- Masks are required.
- Enter at the sanctuary door. Please note that Fellowship Hall and the nursery will be closed.
- Wash your hands before coming to the church and use hand sanitizer when you enter. Please wait to have your temperature taken before entering the sanctuary.
- Sit only in marked areas.
- Remember to use social distancing. We encourage you to wave and talk with your friends.
- Check in with the usher for attendance.
- Feel free to use the restrooms on the north
side of the sanctuary.
After the Worship Service
- Use hand sanitizer before leaving the church.
- Cleaning volunteers will sanitize the sanctuary following worship.
- Wave and talk with your friends and know we
appreciate your attendance.
Please Do Not Attend Monticello If....
- You have a fever; you are coughing or sneezing; you have cold sweats or chills; or you have lost your sense of taste and smell.
- You have respiratory issues; your immune system is in any way compromised; or you are being treated for cancer.
- You have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19.